As sheet metal processing and the application of more and more widely, the design of the metal sheet into a very important part of the product development process, how to make the design of sheet metal is satisfies the requirement of function and appearance of products etc, and can make the stamping mould manufacturing is simple and low cost has become particularly important, below we together to get to know, what are the common problem of sheet metal processing:
Sheet metal processing stamping parts processing of common problems and reasons
1. Burr: in the process of punching or cutting edges and corners, incomplete surplus material is left, and burr occurs under the cutting surface of steel plate. When the height of burr is 0.2mm or more, the iron powder will damage the mold and produce convex and concave.
2. Convexity and concavity: the material surface is abnormally raised or sunken, which is caused by foreign bodies (iron filings, dust) mixed with the uncoiling line.
3. Roller seal: it is caused by foreign body attached to the cleaning roller or the feeding roller (with fixed pitch). Under normal circumstances, the foreign body printed on the roller on the plate can be removed.
4. Slip mark: caused by roll slip, occurring when a roll suddenly stops or accelerates.
5. Roll crushing may or may wrinkle on the edge: the guide roller of the uncoiling line may or may cause wrinkling when the gap of the guide roller on the mold is small, which is caused by the unbalance of roll feeding.
6. Scratches: the main cause of scratches on parts, sharp scars on the mold or metal dust fell into the mold, to prevent measures to repair the scars on the mold and remove metal dust.
7. Bottom cracking: the main reason for the bottom cracking of parts is poor plastic material or die holder ring is pressed too tight, the prevention measures are to replace the material with good plastic or to relax the holder ring.
8. Wrinkles on the side wall: the main reason for the wrinkles on the side wall of the part is that the material thickness is not enough (relatively small allowable thickness is also thin) or eccentricity occurs during the installation of upper and lower die, resulting in a large gap on one side and a small gap on the other side. The preventive measures are to immediately change the material and readjust the die.