The accuracy of 3D printing prototype refers to the degree of accuracy between the printed object and the model, which is related to the layer thickness setting, positioning accuracy and spot accuracy. It may also be related to the size of the printed model and the completion time of the model.
3D printing prototype create printed parts by making them layer upon layer, processing materials from one form to another.Variations may occur during processing, such as material shrinkage – during printing, compensation must be made to ensure the accuracy of the final part.Powdery 3D printers usually use adhesives, which allow for minimal shrinkage and deformation, so the finished product tends to be more accurate.Plastic 3D printing typically processes printed materials by heating, ultraviolet light, or both, increasing the risk factors for accuracy.
Other factors that affect the accuracy of 3D printing prototype include part size and geometry.Some 3D printers offer varying degrees of print-preparation tools that fine-tune the accuracy of a particular geometry.It is often inaccurate or irresponsible to say that the height or thickness of a 3d printer is the standard of accuracy.You have to put it all together.
The accuracy of 3D printing prototype depends on the following factors:
1. Whether the walking system in the mechanical part is accurate and reasonable.
2. Whether the software control system is reasonable.
3. The chassis and base shall not shake or loosen.
4. Do not choose the belt or rack belt type of soft connection of the walking connection structure, in order to ensure that the running time does not shake, unchanged bit.
5. The machine frame should be strong, preferably an industrial case.
6. To choose high-quality stepping motor and perfect software technical support.