CNC Plastic Machining
Kaierwo prototypes’ CNC machining capabilities enable us to produce the firest, highly accurate visual design models, full-functioning engineering prototypes or master patterns. Fast turnaround and high accuracy on visual models can be achieved with a wide variety of materials including various density foams, epoxy tooling boards, production plastics and other composites. Using these materials during the concept stage of your prototype will allow your design team to closely simulate the final product appearance, and yet give the freedom to make changes.
CNC Machining Plastic Materials:
* ABS-(Natural / Black / Flame Retardant/)
* PC / Polycarbonate-(Clear / Black)
* ABS+PC-(Clear / Black)
* PMMA / Acrylic- (Clear / Black)
* PA/Nylon-(Natural / Black / 30%GF)
* PP / Polypropylene-(Natural / Black / 20% GF)
* POM / Acetal / Delrin-(Black / White)
* PPS / Polyphenylene sulfide
* PVC/ Polyvinyl chloride (White/Gray)
* PTFE/ Polytetrafluoroethylene
* PEEK/ Polyether ether ketone
* Epoxy Tooling board
Why CNC Machining?
* CNC machines can be used 24 hours a day continuously,
only being turned off for maintenance.
* CNC machining allows for high accuracy and excellent
surface finish and/or details.
* There are some precision jobs that can only be
accomplished by CNC machines.
* The material can be widely choosed,and material will
be unifornity when it produce more.
Why did you choose us?