Vacuum Casting (also known as Urethane Casting or Polyurethane Casting) can be used to closely simulate final injection-molded parts and / or finished products-quickly and inexpensively without the investment in metal tooling.
Polyurethane Casting parts and / or finished products can be completed and delivered in days after completing SRM tooling (silicone rubber molds), and dozens of short runs can be delivered within weeks in most instances. SRM tooling can take as little as 3-5 days.Polyurethane vacuum casting is a method for making high quality prototypes or low volumes of parts formed from inexpensive silicone molds. Copies made in this way show great surface detail and fidelity to the original pattern.
Vacuum Casting Materials:
Our selection of vacuum casting urethane include: HEI-CAST from Japan, and AXSON from France. The properties of the Thermoset Plastics are similar to engineering plastics: ABS, PMMA, PC, PP, PA, POM, and others. We offer transparent, translucent, and opaque materials in a variety of different Shore Durometers and Colorations. We also offer High Impact and High Temperature (150 degree) Fire Resistant UL94-V0 rated materials, and Glass Filled Resins.
Vacuum Casting Applications:
Rapid Manufacturing / Short Production Runs
• Industrial Design Models
• Visual Models & Aesthetic Models
• Color and texture studies
• Engineering Proof of Concept Models
• Performance Evaluation and Testing Models
• Engineering Check Models (Design Verification)
• Product Photo Models
• Sales Samples
• Market Study Models
• Customer Evaluation
• Display Models & Exhibit Models
Why Protosys Vacuum casted parts?
• Functional plastic parts.
• Wide range of polyurethane resins from elastomers to 30% GF Nylon
• Various kinds of inserts possible
• Different colours / shades possible
Why did you choose us?
(1) 18 years experience of customized prototype and mass production
(2) 100+ workers
(3) Reply within 8 hours
(4) 24-hour production
(5) 100% inspection , confidentiality system
You can get products 30% cheaper than US/EU or free samples, Contact us now!